The Stanfest site is quite large but we’re still new at this so we’re capping the event at 300 people so we can stay within our capability. And of course everything depends on the pandemic status. We’ll open the ecommerce registration as soon as we are confident the event will proceed. We will wait until August 1st before we make any decisions to cancel the event.
- Look for the big Thunder banner to get your arrival kit.
- T-shirts purchased with the on-line registration will be waiting for you at arrival. We’ll add a female cut for 2020.
- Robins Gas in Guysborough and Canso Co-op will have event T-shirt’s available in advance.
- Volunteers are vital. Tasks are not glamorous and wages are horrible but free admission, a T-shirt with Saturday supper and music sure sound like fun. Please email email@example.com if being a volunteer interests you. We’ll detail specific volunteer assignments and hours and look for interested parties. Typical assignments are event setup, event takedown, registration, security, poker run stop hosts.
- We’re happy to invite vendors of motorcycle related products (only) in 2020. We have lots of space and vendors add to the fun. Cost will be only $100 on top of your registration. We’ll have modest security but we cannot be responsible for your goods and equipment.
- Please note, gluten free and vegan food is not available.
- 2021 (next year) event dates are Friday, Sept 10th to Sunday Sept 12th.
No products were found matching your selection.