The Stanfest site is quite large but it’s our first time so we’re capping the event at 250 people so we can stay within our capability.
- Hurricane date for the event is the following weekend, Sept 20-22nd. It’s got to be a big mother of a storm to stop Maritime motorcycle riders from sticking with the Sept 13-15th plan. We have a couple indoor options to help manage through bad weather. Can’t make the hurricane date? In that case, we’ll offer a full refund.
- 2020 (next year) event dates are Friday, Sept 11 to Sunday Sept 13th. Hurricane date Sept 18-20th.
- T-shirts purchased on-line will be waiting for you at arrival. For year one they are black unisex. Year 2 we’ll add a female version.
- Robins Gas in Guysborough and Canso Co-op have event T-shirt’s available in advance.
- Volunteers are vital. Wages are horrible but free admission, a T-shirt with Saturday supper and music sure sound like fun. Please email email@example.com if being a volunteer interests you.
- We’re learning to walk before we run so…. the event will not be hosting vendors this year.
- Please note, gluten free and vegan food is not available on site this year.
No products were found matching your selection.