Thanks to the wonderful organizers of Canso’s Stanfest Folk Festival, we have access to a large, well equipped event site.
Weekend Pass Holders
- Check-in from 2 pm until 6 pm. Gates open at 2 pm.
- Open camping area is first come first served
- RVs and campers will be directed to the back of the camping area to maintain clear views for tenters (sorry no powered sites available)
- Only those with weekend pass wristbands are allow to overnight on the grounds
- Comfort centre building at site provides showers, flush toilets, sinks and power outlets
- Security will be provided throughout event however the rally organizers are not responsible for any theft or damage to personal property
Day Pass Holders (Saturday only)
- Check-in from 7 am. to 9 am. All riders for Poker Run must be checked in by 9 am to allow time for mustering in front of the Lions Club.
- Picnic table area in front of stage is for all rally participants
- Parking on rally site is for motorcycles and weekend pass RVs/campers only
Local Residents (+19 only)
- Residents are invited to attend the live music in the evenings
- Cost per person is $10 to be paid at the main entry (wristband will be provided) Cash only. Gate opens at 6:30 p.m.
- No vehicle parking on event site, please park by Lions Club